Nov 11, 2006

PW is over. get out of my life.

Its been a long 8 months or so since we started.

We loathed it but as i went on i developed a sort of grudging respect for it.

It certainly taught me skills, irrelevant to my life as it may seem.

substantiating, filing, evaluating.

I guess one day it might be useful, though i still have no idea why.

It seems like Mount everest.

While climbing the mountain you might be like " I hate climbing and im going to buy a KFC family feast and finish it and damn you may you get blown into pieces and i wish the world was as flat as a teenage girl's chest."

When you finish, you respect it.

haha. rubbish.

yupp.

Tomorrow is West coast CC open house. the west coast eagle scouts affiliated from River Valley fame have set up a stall. Hope you all will go.

FIshing. heh.

No comments: